Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Good morning on this end-of-April day in Marion, PA. If you logged in to this blog you are evidently interested in my soap. Thank you! A number of things have changed since my last post. For one, my husband made me a wooden loaf mold so all my soaps are now more-or-less uniform bars. And I've added a few soaps to the tried and true "originals" : a plain soap bar with no scent or additives called Simply Soap, a fir needle scented bar for those who love the aroma of pine, Fir Needle, a refreshing pink grapefruit scented bar called Papaya Grapefruit, and a Sweet Spice bar scented with sweet orange, clove leaf, and vanilla fragrance oil.  A few more new soaps are on the horizon which include herb-infused oils.  As well, I have been incorporating more clays in my soaps for their soothing or cleansing properties. Lavender Lady now includes kaolin clay. The Gardener's Essential Scrub boasts generous amounts of both French Green and Australian Olive Green clays for their ability to attract and wash away the soil on the hands of avid gardeners.
 Recently a young lady praised the French Green Clay and Aloe Facial Bar for its success in clearing up a stubborn case of acne that had resisted other products. This bar includes the green clay and the soothing properties of aloe butter. Others have used other bars for skin issues and are thankful for the relief they've experienced. One key is to stop using that synthetic store soap and switch to the natural goodness of quality hand made soap! I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have at meadowmintsoaps@gmail.com.
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment